Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12580
View in threaded mode

Subject: "what alarm is this" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipseman1999Nov-09-06 10:45 AM
Member since Jul 25th 2003
973 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12580, "what alarm is this"

m looking for a new car alarm and I dont want the one that has the 6-7 different sounds when it goes off. I want the one you always here on tv,movies ect that just does the chirp,chip and has only one siren when it goes off. here is a sound clip http://newmail.monsterserve.com/keepout/misc/chirp<1>.wav copy and paste the link.
If you know what brand car alarm this is let me know.

Shawn
99 Eclipse RS
Hahn Stage 2,Full built bottom end with je 8:8 and eagle rods ect..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonNov-09-06 06:04 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12581, "RE: what alarm is this"
In response to Reply # 0

Actually its the horn you want to change. the actual alarm has nothing to do with the sound it makes. Most kits come with the 7 sound horn. Find an alarm you like then purchase another horn for it and use that.

Ask ExtremeRS, he can prolly get you a single sound horn.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ezNov-14-06 10:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#12586, "RE: what alarm is this"
In response to Reply # 1

I'm still searching for a way to make the horn do Godzilla "da da da da." You know, the music that plays when he starts stomping through the forest towards the city

If I can find a chip that can record 3 seconds of sound, I will make a controller for it.

I'd use it for a horn, and the alarm

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12580 Previous topic | Next topic