Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #877
View in threaded mode

Subject: "**WARNING** ABout Pioneer $5000 credit card" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
mrlocalpimpOct-16-01 02:55 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4518 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#877, "**WARNING** ABout Pioneer $5000 credit card"

This is a random post, but I was almost scammed today.

Pioneer runs national ads for a credit car where EVERYONE is approved for $5000, you have to pay $180 to get it though.

Right before I got it they qickly shot by the fine print and it said "Only valid for purchases Pioneer approves of" I was like what the hell?

Turns out, you can only buy stuff, with your 5000 credit, from THEIR OWN CATALOGUE. Thats bullshit. They try to scam you to pay $189 to get thecard and the 5000 limit but then you see you can only shit from THEIR catalogue, and you lose youre 189.

Just a warning.

On another note, does anyone know of any legit cards with high spending limits where youpay a little to get it?

Thanks.

I got banned for being a constant tard.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
iamnotwhoiamOct-16-01 03:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#878, "RE: **WARNING** ABout Pioneer $5000 credit card"
In response to Reply # 0

sounds like you need to build up your credit.. just get 1 or two small cards that have small payments and no annual fee.. Best Buy has a decent one, but on the other hand you need to find an all around one..

-Jason

95 GS

short air ram - custom grill - removed front license plate - custom stereo system - 2 Kenwood 10's powered by Kenwood amp - Hiper Blue Headlights - F&R Upper Strut Bars - 2 fan mod

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

rimrecker69Oct-16-01 03:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
81 posts,
#879, "RE: **WARNING** ABout Pioneer $5000 credit card"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey that sucks man, try out getsmart visa. I just got it and it has $1000 dollars limit with no annual fee. Check out getsmart.com, its some new credit card with a chip or something.
95 GS HRC Stage II

13.4 @ 100mph
93 Eagle Talon Tsi Awd

9D9 MITSU RSOct-16-01 03:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#880, "RE: **WARNING** ABout Pioneer $5000 credit card"
In response to Reply # 2

I got a verizon cell phone and got some shit where I could get a verizon VISA. I got it and had a $500 limit. I gotta pay some bills now. I am getting 250 refunded where SCV tried to jip me with the wrong sideskirts.

RyaN95i4Oct-16-01 03:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
#881, "RE: **WARNING** ABout Pioneer $5000 credit card"
In response to Reply # 3

LAST EDITED ON 16-Oct-01 AT 08:33 PM (PST)

95 Avenger
ATX->MTX Swap
Holset HX40 @ 26 psi

jZaOct-16-01 04:42 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1130 posts,
#882, "RE: **WARNING** ABout Pioneer $5000 credit card"
In response to Reply # 4

I got like $8000 in credit and i'm only 19, i had like $5k midway through 18. Trust me, you don't want all that credit, money flies, seeing all that interest add up is quite saddening, i haven't bought anything major in the last couple months trying to clear all my cards, closed a few of them also to see if i can get better rates elsewhere.

javi d
vroom n' boom

jZa
IHS # fo-six-fo-six

"real men don't ride stick"

ChamukoOct-16-01 06:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#883, "RE: **WARNING** ABout Pioneer $5000 credit card"
In response to Reply # 5

Im glad I have my capitol one card (although it has 1000 limit and ive never used it) it's a last resort thing..... Isnt NOS a last resort? .... hehe hate being 17....

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

TurboDarenOct-16-01 06:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
162 posts,
#884, "RE: **WARNING** ABout Pioneer $5000 credit card"
In response to Reply # 6

You mean you have to pay that back!