Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #284
View in threaded mode

Subject: "stock infinity amp?" Previous topic | Next topic
streaminjaJul-24-01 03:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#284, "stock infinity amp?"

So where is the stock infinity amp on my 95 GS?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Black97GSJul-24-01 06:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
93 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#285, "RE: stock infinity amp?"
In response to Reply # 0

I believe they're under the seats, but I'm not certain. I was lucky enough not to have that in my car. My car does have harnesses under both seats though, but they are just hanging there.

Clint

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

iamnotwhoiamJul-24-01 01:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#286, "RE: stock infinity amp?"
In response to Reply # 0

yeah it should be under the passenger seat, mine was missing when i bought the car, but that's ok cause i took evertying out and installed aftermarket stuff.

-Jason

95 GS
My web addy: http://24.27.105.118

short air ram - custom grill - removed front license plate - custom stereo system - 2 Kenwood 10's powered by Kenwood amp - Hyper Blue Headlights

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

hondahater (Guest)Aug-02-01 02:41 PM

#287, "RE: stock infinity amp?"
In response to Reply # 0

yeah if u ahve the double din infinity raduio you ahve an amp under your passeneger seat not u should disconect the amp and in the back of your new radio don't use the stock speaker wires b/c they all cross and will crackle and shit what u should do is wire each after market speaker directly from your after market deck b/c as i said the stock wiring is all screwed up its just easier this way .. ahve any more quetsions emial me ... outoffocuz@aol.com

madregalAug-03-01 03:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
398 posts,
#288, "RE: stock infinity amp?"
In response to Reply # 3

i want an amp for my stock 98 gs system...
should i buy the stock infinity system? (anybody selling?)

how much should i spend? i already have a kenwood powered sub.

'98 GS AT | Magenta Gray Pearl | NGK plugs and Wires | AEM Short Stack |GS-T Exhaust | Bored throttle body | Bored Intake manifold |AFX underdrive pulley |RRE Front Lower Bar | FU Strut Bar |
RU Strut Bar |

'98 GS AT.Magenta Gray Pearl.Accel Spark Plug Wires.NGK Plugs.AEM Short Stack.GS-T Exhaust.AFX Underdrive pulley.RRE Front Lower Bar.Tenzo Rear Upper Bar.Tenzo Rear Lower Bar.Tenzo Front Upper Bar.Energy Suspension Bushings.Energy Suspension Motor Mounts.

Vosty (Guest)Aug-11-01 04:30 PM

#289, "RE: stock infinity amp?"
In response to Reply # 4

My stock infinity amp is missing as well... and yes its under the passenger side seat... pisses me off cause my buds with the stock infitiy sound up sound a ton better... Also they took out the damn Stock cd player.. so now i think i cant use the 10 disc changer with it? n e one know were 2 get the stock infinity cd player?

Vosty
ICQ# 96156510
MSN Messenger & Email: chadyost3@hotmail.com
AIM: Vosty3

1997- Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T Spyder
Akimoto Intake

klipzracerAug-12-01 08:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#290, "RE: stock infinity amp?"
In response to Reply # 5

i got the stock amp if you wanna buy it. 30 duckettes and it's yours

Chris Dishmon
chrisdishmon@hotmail.com or
chrisdishmon@yahoo.com (pretty original, huh?)

I have no really neat sayings to post here and too much $h!t done to my car to post either! Just visit my web site.

http://klipzracer.homestead.com/index.html

madregalAug-14-01 03:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
398 posts,
#291, "RE: stock infinity amp?"
In response to Reply # 5

where you at chris?

'98 GS AT | Magenta Gray Pearl | NGK plugs and Wires | AEM Short Stack |GS-T Exhaust | Bored throttle body | Bored Intake manifold |AFX underdrive pulley |RRE Front Lower Bar | FU Strut Bar |
RU Strut Bar |

'98 GS AT.Magenta Gray Pearl.Accel Spark Plug Wires.NGK Plugs.AEM Short Stack.GS-T Exhaust.AFX Underdrive pulley.RRE Front Lower Bar.Tenzo Rear Upper Bar.Tenzo Rear Lower Bar.Tenzo Front Upper Bar.Energy Suspension Bushings.Energy Suspension Motor Mounts.

ChamukoAug-14-01 04:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#292, "RE: stock infinity amp?"
In response to Reply # 7

I have the stock Cd changer works fine, just missing the cartridge. I also have the metal plate that holds it in the trunk. If anyones interested? I also have the stock radio..I dontknow the security code..was too lasy to go to satan. Im running an all after market system so every thingis pretty much up for grabs. I live in S. Cali.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

blak96gs (Guest)Aug-22-01 05:25 AM

#293, "RE: stock infinity amp?"
In response to Reply # 8

hey chamuko, is that stock radio a cd player or just the tape/radio?? i also might be interested in the changer if you still have them....to anyone else, i am also looking for a stock infinity amp if anyone has one they are looking to get rid of....let me know.

klipzracerAug-23-01 11:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#294, "RE: stock infinity amp?"
In response to Reply # 9

hamilton, oh homeskillet. drop me some e-mail cause i might sell my car tommorow!

Chris Dishmon
chrisdishmon@hotmail.com or
chrisdishmon@yahoo.com (pretty original, huh?)

I have no really neat sayings to post here and too much $h!t done to my car to post either! Just visit my web site.

http://klipzracer.homestead.com/index.html
my new baby!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #284 Previous topic | Next topic