Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #13145
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Alarm install " Previous topic | Next topic
smallz8Jan-28-12 04:34 PM
Member since Sep 19th 2011
7 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13145, "Alarm install "

I have a 98 RS with NO power options. I am planning to install the Autopage RF425-LCD alarm. I have access to getting all the extra relays etc. My questions are as follows:

Does the car require a bypass module?

If so, what module would be best for the car?
*more questions may follow as this is my first attempt at installing an alarm. Thank you ahead of time for all of the help guys :0)

"I'm a gear head with 6" pumps..."
http://2gnt.com/graphics/thumbs/thumb_smallz8_his and hers.jpg

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
sheldonJan-28-12 04:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
128 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13146, "RE: Alarm install "
In response to Reply # 0

No bypass needed for an alarm. No relays will be needed either.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

smallz8Jan-28-12 04:51 PM
Member since Sep 19th 2011
7 posts,
#13147, "RE: Alarm install "
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by sheldon
No bypass needed for an alarm. No relays will be needed either.

Thank you for the info. I will update with any other questions that I have. ::crosses fingers all goes well::

"I'm a gear head with 6" pumps..."
http://2gnt.com/graphics/thumbs/thumb_smallz8_his and hers.jpg

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #13145 Previous topic | Next topic