Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjecthello all new here looking for other people that love these cars as much as i do
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=2364&mesg_id=2364
2364, hello all new here looking for other people that love these cars as much as i do
Posted by lucas_96gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well this is the first eclipse I've had but have always loved the g2s since I was a kid its a 96 GS 420a bought it from a friend of mine for dirt cheep it needs a lot of work the body is straight but the sub frame is trash the cv's are trash the engine and trans seem strong for having 250k at one point or another someone put a sun roof in it and of course it leaks but I love it it is so much fun to drive I am a very hard driver and it handles it well which is alot to say I usually go through cars pretty fast I've seen a lot of people talking trash about this engine but for me I like it it could have a little more at stock but that's OK I found this site in hopes to learn as much as I can I mean it was a trip when I first found out it was a Mopar power plant Lol I guise I didn't know as much as I thought about them Lol but I will learn as for me I've Ben working on cars as long as I can remember I love it there's nothing better than getting your hands dirty I'm used to true blue American muscle but I've learned nothing handles like an import well if I think of any thing else I'll add it
I generated this page in 0.0083508491516113 seconds, executing 6 queries.