Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectIntro
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=2315
2315, Intro
Posted by 420aRS-T, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself. Been reading the information on the site for months now. My name is Anthony from Massachusetts. I've had my 96 eclipse 420a for 12 years now, and still bone stock with 99k miles all original. It's an automatic, still debating if I should to the MT swap.

I've been getting parts slowly and it's almost time to put it all together. I can't thank all you guys enough for the information on this site.

List of parts so far:
HEAD
Brian Crower stage 2 turbo cams
Brian Crower valve springs
Brian Crower titanium retainers
PEP valves
SBI valve guides
SBI keepers
AEM TRU-Time cam gears
PT cruiser rocker arms and lifters

LOWER
JE 8.5:1 pistons
Eagle rods
ARP fasteners
Balanced rotating assembly
2316, RE: Intro
Posted by megaskillz, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Looks like you are off to a good start. I assume you are going turbo by looking at your parts list. I also own an automatic and planning on doing the MT swap. It doesn't look too hard by looking at the ATMT article. Im just tying up loose ends first. Welcome aboard.
2317, RE: Intro
Posted by 420aRS-T, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by megaskillz
Looks like you are off to a good start. I assume you are going turbo by looking at your parts list. I also own an automatic and planning on doing the MT swap. It doesn't look too hard by looking at the ATMT article. Im just tying up loose ends first. Welcome aboard.

Yeah, I will be going turbo. I picked up the symtech manifold from a member on here, and also just picked up a mega squirt 2 unit. I plan on going with a Garrett GTX3071R turbo, I'm just not sure if it will fit with the manifold. I do plan on running a half radiator to make some room.
I generated this page in 0.0092670917510986 seconds, executing 7 queries.