Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectSaying hello
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=2304
2304, Saying hello
Posted by 0Boost, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thought I would say hello. Registered here after always coming here looking for info. I own a 98 eclipse gs and currently freshening up my engine which has racked up 225k miles. head gasket started leaking oil from the usual spot and decided if im going to have it tore down that far, I might as well do the rings. the engine was in surprisingly good shape despite the mileage. one of the reason I decided to join is I need some clarification on a few things and others experience or opinions before I put it back together. I wont go into it here so ill post my questions in the proper place.

a few things about me.... my name is Tony and im 30yo. I work as an auto tech for a living. been working in shops since the day I turned 18. I lived in tampa area of florida most of my life but surrently reside in the Cincinnati area of ohio. I was a Chrysler tech for 3 and a half years before the closed down and I was laid off. I work for one of the best independent shops in my area now. I have owned and helped build my fair share of Chrysler/Mitsubishi vehicles.

that's about all I can think to type right now.
2305, RE: Saying hello
Posted by Rude55, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Welcome to the site!
2306, RE: Saying hello
Posted by 0Boost, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
thanks!
I generated this page in 0.0080630779266357 seconds, executing 7 queries.