Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectHello from Paul at RTM
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=2288
2288, Hello from Paul at RTM
Posted by Paul-RTMRacing, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Just a quick hello from Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada (the home of the famous falls!)

Please don't be too hard on me when I mention this up front: I don't own a DSM NT, but I've owned a few DSM T's (four at one time or the other). Don't worry, though, I have no intention of giving any misguided 4G63-centric advice. I happen to work for a place that happens to carry parts for (among other platforms) the 2g NT. (There's no need to worry about me trying to sneak in any commercial plugs (even subtle disguised ones). Well, except for my username, I guess, and if the moderators want me to change that, I will).

The main reason for my joining this forum is to aid in familiarizing myself with the NT platform. If this is in-and-of-itself considered a no-no, then I suppose my account should be deleted and I'll live out the rest of my days as a guest only.

Anyway, as I say, hello from the 'Falls (as we affectionately call them).
2289, RE: Hello from Paul at RTM
Posted by Slo2g, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hello Paul...
2290, RE: Hello from Paul at RTM
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You're as welcome here as anyone. Thanks for joining!

There is a ton of info here on the platform and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. We're a helpful bunch, mostly :)
I generated this page in 0.0090889930725098 seconds, executing 7 queries.