Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectNew to 2gNT
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=2175
2175, New to 2gNT
Posted by twelve_16, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So i posted in the pits trying to upload pics which is what i thought you were supposed to do but im guessing i was wrong.

Anyways I recently bought a 99 Eclipse GS OZ. It's my 3rd DSM, I also had a Celtic Blue Pearl 96 GS, and a 95 TSI Fwd. I picked the car up fairly cheap with a few issues, like the timing seems to be retarded a bit since it smells like it runs rich, lopes at idle, and seems really poochy among a few small other things. I really like the whole OZ thing since it gives the appearance of a GST or GSX without the price tag.

As of now the car has 115xxx miles on it, 5 speed, Underdrive Crank pulley, CAI, Header, MSD coil pack, short throw shifter, drilled and slotted rotors, and dual piston calipers. I'm looking for 3g GTS rims (if they fit) certain evo rims, or some black 18s. Also sportline lowering springs, hids, and a better intake manifold. In the near future i plan to piece together a turbo kit in order to keep up with some buddies (Turbo SS Cobalt and a turbo TC). I wouldn't say i'm a ####ie but i'm no expert either so i joined this site to hopefully get some help when i need it with the whole turbo project and to help out others where and when i can.

2176, RE: New to 2gNT
Posted by megaskillz, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Cars looks super clean! Welcome aboard.
2177, RE: New to 2gNT
Posted by twelve_16, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thanks man... Its not perfect but its not bad for a 13 year old Wisconsin car... Your car looks pretty clean too i like the rims.
I generated this page in 0.0076761245727539 seconds, executing 7 queries.