Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectNew guy
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=2083&mesg_id=2083
2083, New guy
Posted by STEP8605, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ok so i am new to the dsm scene so forgive me ahead of time for not being to up to par on terms and abreviations. First off i have a bone stock 99 rs auto with an oil leak . From what i have read its a common proble with the 420a's . i know that the a604 is not that great of an transaxle so i am currently in the process of getting my parts together for the well know at to manual swap. I have plans for my car but i am married with three kids and well look at the economy lol. I have done alot of research and found that the 2gennt has alot of potential. I am not a racer but like to have the cool stuff as if i were one lol. I have just about got everything figured out on how to do the swap but just one question to ask can i drop jut the trans or will i have to take the full motor and trans out together kinda dumb question but thought i would ask but to know before hand . thanks to anyone that respondes with advice in advance
I generated this page in 0.0074200630187988 seconds, executing 6 queries.