Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectLong time member, first time poster....
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=2066&mesg_id=2066
2066, Long time member, first time poster....
Posted by blindboarder_02, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to finally introduce myself. I've been a member for a couple years lurking the forums and getting information on my car. I was at the 2011 Shootout and stayed at the All American Inn. I remember seeing a few other 2gnt.com stickers on a few vehicles and didn't really get a chance to talk to anyone. I wished I would have though.

I've owned 2 - 2gnt's, first one was a grey 95' that I ran until almost 300k miles, almost completely stock and my second is my 98' Panda which I am starting to restore/modify. I started small to learn these cars from the base model so I can progress into something I consider a "Dream Machine". Maybe a 2g Tsi awd someday. But this is how I feel I should do this for now.

I will always try to show respect and honesty, and if I dont know the answer I will not try to act as if I do. I might offer an opinion on a matter, but if I'm wrong I hope someone doesn't jump all over me because of it. It's part of learning to ask questions and get things wrong.

Thanks for taking the time and reading my intro,
blind*
I generated this page in 0.0095930099487305 seconds, executing 6 queries.