Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectRE: new to the jdm/dsm scene
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=1894&mesg_id=1896
1896, RE: new to the jdm/dsm scene
Posted by Fallen4ng31, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by hernando
it also has this lcd for the computer on it. The suspension is either cut or aftermarket as well...its painted red, i have a friend thats ase certified and he told me that it's edlebrock suspension. it sits so low than when a flat bed tow truck tried to tow it they couldn't(o.O anti theft feature??). I know the engine is a 2.0L DOHC but the computer see's it as a 1.8L...it lags @ 3500 rpm and 5000rpm. i think the engine and turbo need to be tuned again. i live in southern california and hope someone could help me figure this car out...i know it has potential n its y i bought it. $1900 :D Its missing the speed sensor and airflow sensor.

Welcome!

Let's get this out of the way first; There is nothing "JDM" about your car. At all. Using that acronym around this site is likely to attract unwanted attention. Fair warning. ;) Try to exercise proper grammar and punctuation and the members are far more likely to help you, rather than harass you.

The "LCD"... You're going to need to be more specific (And make a separate post in the turbo section.) on what this is, if you're looking for help with it. Is it an SAFC or similar device? It could be anything by your description.

Edelbrock does not make suspension components for these cars, if memory serves. They cater primarily to the GM/Ford/Chrysler V8 crowd.
Come to think of it, they don't make much for these cars period. :P

420a powered cars don't use mass airflow sensors, but rather manifold absolute pressure sensors.

Please make posts with your questions in the appropriate forums. There are stickies to guide you. And again, Welcome!
I generated this page in 0.011258840560913 seconds, executing 6 queries.