Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectnew to the jdm/dsm scene
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=1894&mesg_id=1894
1894, new to the jdm/dsm scene
Posted by hernando, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I recently bought a 1998 eclipse RS with NO CLUE to what is under the hood than a turbo kit that looks pretty impressive. i believe it might be a star turbo kit due to the exhaust manifold being stamped with "star". it has a delta waste gate and a hks blow off valve with a aluminum intercooler and has tenzo R mean 6 17" rims with greddy exhaust. I believe the turbo is a T3/4 turbonetics. has these two extra gauges for air to fuel ratio and boost psi. it also has this lcd for the computer on it. The suspension is either cut or aftermarket as well...its painted red, i have a friend thats ase certified and he told me that it's edlebrock suspension. it sits so low than when a flat bed tow truck tried to tow it they couldn't(o.O anti theft feature??). I know the engine is a 2.0L DOHC but the computer see's it as a 1.8L...it lags @ 3500 rpm and 5000rpm. i think the engine and turbo need to be tuned again. i live in southern california and hope someone could help me figure this car out...i know it has potential n its y i bought it. $1900 :D Its missing the speed sensor and airflow sensor.
I generated this page in 0.0066018104553223 seconds, executing 6 queries.