Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectYO! im new
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=1514
1514, YO! im new
Posted by skat3h3ll, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey my name is Ryan I have a 1995 Eclipse RS Auto, I just did an engine swap from a 96 Rs auto into the 95

I've been having problems with the transmission wiring so I will be starting a tech thread for you all to shoot some solutions to me. id love to find somebody who has wired a 96+ auto tranny into a 95 RS auto

i am also a member on LADSM http://www.ladsm.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6563> so if you are from that site give a shout out

1515, RE: YO! im new
Posted by teklein, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Great start!

Glad to have you!

You need to put some Eibach Prokits on next :)
1516, RE: YO! im new
Originally posted by teklein
Great start! Glad to have you! You need to put some Eibach Prokits on next :)

Thanks! I'm glad to be here! and hey maybe I will maybe I will, I have some other stuff to work out first then on to the cooler things :P
1517, RE: YO! im new
Posted by RoninEclipse2G, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Welcome. Glad to have you here! Personally I'd throw the autotragic out the window and do a manual swap, but that's just me.

Car looks nice and clean though :thumbsup
1519, RE: YO! im new
Posted by dalesmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
+2 with RoninEclipse2G said. Welcome, clean 2g what style wheels you rolling.

www.mitsu-media.com
www.mitsu-marketplace.com
1520, RE: YO! im new
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
AC Autotechnique is still in business??

Welcome aboard do0d :thumbsup
1522, RE: YO! im new
Posted by BoostedEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy.
1525, RE: YO! im new
Originally posted by BoostedEclipse
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy.

Thank you! im sure I will.
1526, RE: YO! im new
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
AC Autotechnique is still in business?? Welcome aboard do0d :thumbsup

Haha Yeah I guess they are. I never herd of the company. I actually bought the intake off craigslist all I knew about it when I got it was that it would be a carb legal intake and i was sold.. it only cost 60 bucks. although I cant seem to see the one I have on their website?

Also your engine bay shot looks Awesome. That is one badass looking engine.
1533, RE: YO! im new
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by skat3h3ll
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST AC Autotechnique is still in business?? Welcome aboard do0d :thumbsup
Haha Yeah I guess they are. I never herd of the company. I actually bought the intake off craigslist all I knew about it when I got it was that it would be a carb legal intake and i was sold.. it only cost 60 bucks. although I cant seem to see the one I have on their website? Also your engine bay shot looks Awesome. That is one badass looking engine.

AC Auto used to make nice parts. They were known for the Honda/Acura parts but they did make a badass intake for the 4g63 motor that was pretty much a clone to the Magnus manifold, just at half the price. I talked to a rep over the phone, oh about 6-7 years ago trying to get them to make one for the 420a motor, but they seen went out of businee or sold their company I believe.

You got a good deal on that intake though, its a nice product.

1524, RE: YO! im new
Originally posted by dalesmitsu
+2 with RoninEclipse2G said. Welcome, clean 2g what style wheels you rolling. www.mitsu-media.com www.mitsu-marketplace.com

They are actually Mustang Cobra rims, the previous owner painted them black and the paint is chipping off.. I also don't have the center caps to them either. but aside from that I think they look pretty good for 17s
1521, RE: YO! im new
Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
Welcome. Glad to have you here! Personally I'd throw the autotragic out the window and do a manual swap, but that's just me. Car looks nice and clean though :thumbsup

Thanks! and yeah I'm wishing I went 5 speed haha
I generated this page in 0.0088300704956055 seconds, executing 7 queries.