Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectnew around tennesse area
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=126
126, new around tennesse area
Posted by 97gseclipsedude, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
been into dsms for about yr now right now i got a 97 gs eclipse fully rebuilt motor just got done installing it now im working on getting the kinks out but hello to everyone yea haha
130, RE: new around tennesse area
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
S'crackin? More details on the motor.
131, RE: new around tennesse area
Posted by 97gseclipsedude, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well i have a full rebuilt tranny to, short ram intake stainless steel headers, removed the cat and put in a test pipe and a full catback. im also going to upgrade all my shifter bushings to aluminum got a knock off B&M short shifter i want to block off my egr but idn if its work it
133, RE: new around tennesse area
Posted by 1997GSeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
but i will have pictures up of my motor hopfully tommrow. its my first motor install so go easy on me im new here lol
134, RE: new around tennesse area
Posted by bullettdsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
.......and a big fat welcome to you.
179, RE: new around tennesse area
Posted by Noogabox, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hi I am in the tennessee area, but not new. I also have a DSM I am working on. I am trying to get paint done right now. The paint blog is w26paint.blogspot.com

I started a blog for the car because I make so many DIY how to type things for fiberglassing, painting, powdercoating, turbocharging ect.

The bloglink is upgradecar.blogspot.com , my girls car that I also work on and has many of the same things done is dreamcasteclipse.blogspot.com

The Before and after of the turbo charging I just finished is at http://upgradecar.blogspot.com/2008/01/turbo-install-before-and-after.html

I am in chattanooga , where are you at specifically?
180, RE: new around tennesse area
Posted by 95eclipse420A, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Nice Noog, thats a clean talon. I happen to be in murfreesboro. red96rs lives 5 minutes from me too. Good to see another 420a in tn. Welcome.
200, RE: new around tennesse area
Posted by Noogabox, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thats great, I would really like to get 5 or 6 420a cars together and meet up. Theres even a dragstrip about 5 minutes from where I live. $20 race all night. Ofcourse there Nopi in Atlanta and other car shows. Hey this is of topic but does anyone know where to get a new eagle talon logo, My painter removed mine like they always do at a shop, but I am unsure if the dealer will have another talon logo, check it out _ http://upgradecar.blogspot.com/2008/02/eagle-talon-dsm-body-work-begins-custom.html

here are pics of him working on it, and he removed it in prep for paint.
181, RE: new around tennesse area
Posted by bullettdsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Noogabox
because I make so many DIY how to type things for fiberglassing, painting, powdercoating, turbocharging ect.

Then do make yourself familiar with our wiki. You are certainly welcome to add to it.

And welcome to you.

MB

I generated this page in 0.0076489448547363 seconds, executing 7 queries.