Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectRE: Pics of my car
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=1040&mesg_id=1057
1057, RE: Pics of my car
Posted by Pitt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Sorry did't reply for a few days.. but all these days have been crazy alottt of work, i work parttime for a car dealer that sells; suzuki, subaru, isuzu and GM. Work like a driver for them driving the car to the company or to where they keep them parking and replacing cars in the showroom and stuf... and I'm tired ass hell the entire week was exhausting gut hey it was worthed.
Well it never crossed my mind to do it myself.. I want to and if it was for me I would do everything myself. but I'm a bit clums when it comes to mechanical things of my car and I trust my dad who is a car mechanic a lot more then myself.. but the thing is that he doesn't always have time for me because client first family last. :( But hey will give it a try with small and easy things already flushed all the liquid by myself but changing parts is a bit more difficult and I tried finding the weatherstrip but without any luck does anyone have a direct link or another search word, one that gives back some result??

I generated this page in 0.0080699920654297 seconds, executing 6 queries.