Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectRE: Finally, pics of my car!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=921&mesg_id=927
927, RE: Finally, pics of my car!
Posted by dalesmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by dalesmitsu
Originally posted by 2GeclipseRS I have two local 2g eclipses for sale. They're both projects but i can combine the two into one car no problem. 99 gsx with a six bolt and clean body, just needs wheels and the engine built $800 or less depending on how bad the guy wants to get it out of his shop. 97 gst stock, riced, needs a door, fender, axle, and both lower control arms, possibly some other stuff in that area since it got slammed into a gaurd rail. I can talk him down to $500 probably. There are plenty 2g's in the junkyards around my area so the gsx seems more worthwhile than the 2gnt....plus, i wont have to worry about emissions if i move to NC. I'm just trying to win with myself and everyone who my car is pissing off. Granted, i'm not letting up on the project i have now unless it sells and i have all the cash in hand.
Cool, either one is a great bargin. Nice find Went to this salvage yard for my step dad,and I also found an AWD TSI twin to the BARNEY, across the street from my new house I recently moved into, she was sitting in the back with her ass face me,thought it looked like a DSM from far back, so I took a second gander.

Haven't talked to the owner about the Talon TSI but it was a high light of my day
I generated this page in 0.0072450637817383 seconds, executing 6 queries.