Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Manifolds and turbos
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=94831&mesg_id=94838
94838, RE: Manifolds and turbos
Posted by 97eclipse97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 1997TalonNT
sorry if any questions seem stupid im just trying to get any info i can before i talk to people and make myself look like an ass because i said something wrong

Well, like I said, you need to do a lot of research. The questions you asked were most likely obvious to 95% of the people on this board. You can not just piece together a turbo kit if you have no idea of what does what. Besides, saying you have friends with 4g63's does not help that much. They can help bolt a turbo to your car, but I doubt they know all of the 420A specifics necessary to have a running turbo 420A. This is probably the best site for what you are trying to do. Now you need to actually use it. I suggest before you ask any more questions, you read as much as you can as to the specifics of turboing your car. Then, if you have any more questions, and you have searched and did not find the answer (not likely), then come back and ask questions. But I can almost guarantee that all of the questions you will have have already been answered more than once on this site.
I generated this page in 0.0073261260986328 seconds, executing 6 queries.