Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectNot the usual injector question, with not enough cash for a rebuild for about 1.5-2 years which injectors would you choose?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=92930
92930, Not the usual injector question, with not enough cash for a rebuild for about 1.5-2 years which injectors would you choose?
Posted by cs82685, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Just trying to get an idea of what everyone thinks. I've kind of been leaning towards the 440's since you can run them up to 15psi w/out a problem on a built bottom end. I'm also unsure of how it will idle, after reading it seems like some people get a great idle with the 440's and others get a real crappy idle and throw a code. ALso is there another place to get a bleed valve for the sfmu besides vortech (sorry didn't search for this one)

Basically 440's I won't have to replace but may end up running rich or having a bad idle

330's will be plenty for my current application and should still idle fine, but they will just end up getting replaced

also don't want to deal with dsm 450s I just want something I can drop right in

also just found this as an option: Accel 415 cc/min injectors, a 2.72" disk in the S-FMU, and an S-AFC, i'm assuming the SAFC isn't really necessary if others are running 440s w/out one

Poll question: Not the usual injector question, with not enough cash for a rebuild for about 1.5-2 years which injectors would you choose?

Poll result (1 votes)
310 (0 votes)Vote
330 (0 votes)Vote
415 (0 votes)Vote
440 (1 votes)Vote

92932, RE: Not the usual injector question, with not enough cash for a rebuild for about 1.5-2 years which injectors would you choose?
Posted by jsupetran, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You can build a diy bleed valve for about $5 in home depot parts. There is a thread on here so just search for it.
I generated this page in 0.010169982910156 seconds, executing 9 queries.