Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subject420As with Turbo and/or nitrous - POST YOUR 1/4 MILE TIMES
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=82322&mesg_id=82322
82322, 420As with Turbo and/or nitrous - POST YOUR 1/4 MILE TIMES
Posted by cyan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i really can't believe there isn't a running post for this yet, or at least none of the search keywords i looked for picked it up. i'd like to see a post that can be referenced by everyone that lists what times we have all run, with an accompanying list of how much boost or nitrous is being used and what other mods are present. i am curious as to how much my times will change with the addition of the FMIC, built block (this time with 4 intact piston rings instead of 2 or 3) and the 3" DP.

so i guess i'll start it off (keep in mind, my time is the only one i've ever gotten. i used the HKS type-1 US Spec TT quarter mile calculator. before you discredit the accuracy, they are accurate to within .03 seconds and of course the trap speed is whatever your speedo is at when the timer beeps).

15.5 (trap speed not accurate enough for me to list i don't think)
at the time i was:
HRC Stage 1 @ 5psi
CAI (ineffecive)
AFX UDP
and at least 1 fully decimated piston ring
about 200lbs of net added vehicle weight (200 removed, 400 added).

current setup (as of a couple weeks from now) will be:
HRC stage II @ 9-10psi (HRC FMIC)
8.6:1 JE Pistons, Eagle rods
balanced and Bp'd
SPEC stage IV clutch
AFX UDP
3" downpipe, no cat, 3" open dump exhaust
motor mount inserts
60mm throttle body

my ONLY CONCERN is, with the above mods and a better launch, should i be capable of running a time lower than 14 seconds?
I generated this page in 0.011090040206909 seconds, executing 6 queries.