Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Well, lets just say this...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=77214&mesg_id=77316
77316, RE: Well, lets just say this...
Posted by MrSlick, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well... I was reading down this thread and laughing at half the posts... I was about to post about it all, but then Doug beat me to it... thanks bro, saved me the typing ;)

The one thing I will say is that I'm surprised at how low the dyno results were... but Dino hit the nail on the head... when he talks about "software correction" he's talking about the fact that all dynos will try to guess what the actual horsepower is by the results they get from their sensors! Dyno testing should not be used as the be all for power comparisons... if two cars are not tested on the same dyno on the same day... you cannot compare the numbers... simple as that.

What matters is how it drives and how it goes down the track if you so like... but even comparing track times can be misleading.

I would like to see your TechEdge datalogs from the run James... or even one from the street to compare... so I can see what the AFR is doing ;)
Please post those... you don't need a camera for that ;)
I generated this page in 0.0078690052032471 seconds, executing 6 queries.