Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: How much fuel do I need to push 14-16psi??
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=75568&mesg_id=75683
75683, RE: How much fuel do I need to push 14-16psi??
Posted by Avenger, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm not telling you what disk to use because YOU need to figure it out. It does you no good if I tell you what disk to use and you don't understand why you're using that disk. You have all the information in this thread to figure out the necessary rise rate for your application. Like I said previously, take your HP estimates, your injector size, plug them into the equations on RC engineering's site and calculate your desired FP under full boost. Then add the amount of full boost that you will be running to that number. Then subtract your stock FP and divide by the amount of boost. That will tell you the proper rise rate that you will need.

The only reason I got involved in this thread is because everyone in this thread was propagating bad information. Going on about FMU suck and SFMU is so good. Blah blah. There is already enough people running around here that don't understand half the things they do or how things work.
I generated this page in 0.0081751346588135 seconds, executing 6 queries.