Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectHRC stage III and IV fuel system information(questions-not answers)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=60646
60646, HRC stage III and IV fuel system information(questions-not answers)
Posted by DeanoD, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The SEMA show is over and it is about time we have some information. I need to purchase an engine management system shortly and need this information so I can weigh my options.

I will not be spraying this car till next year so upping the fuel jet size to compensate for an inadequate fuel system is not an option.

If this falls through, I a going to push hard for the Microtech. They do not have base maps for our application though, so this is another hurdle for me to deal with.

So lets hear it Bill Hahn Jr. You have made us wait long enough. I would call, but hate to spend an hour on the phone and then have to relay everything here.

BTW: we want every detail you can give us(prices, componets required, injector sizing, detailed description of the of the fuel system itself(harnesses), what 1:1 regulator, minimum fuel pump requirements and anything else you can tell us.

I will now wait patiently, but not for long. Please 2gnt members leave this post for questions and answers.
60654, RE: HRC stage III and IV fuel system information(questions-not answers)
Posted by turbo8u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ive called them a lot asking about it and they said they are in the 'final testing stages' to 'ensure reliability'

im in your same shoes my friend, i need a fuel system as well and the only reason i dont have one is because i am waiting for the HRC one. other than that, im fairly clueless as to what the fuel fuel system will entail

all i know is it was supposed to be out in JULY, and its latre november (nuff said) im tired of waiting
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca
I generated this page in 0.0095250606536865 seconds, executing 7 queries.