Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectZEX Nos Problem..
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=57467
57467, ZEX Nos Problem..
Posted by DarkRacer, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My NMU isn't responding when I use full open throttle. For those who know about the ZEX system its set up to the throttle position sensor and when the sensor is at wide open throttle the valve in the nmu(Nitrious management unit) Is supposed to open but it doesn't. I checked my TPS and it looks to be fine. Any thoughts?
57514, RE: ZEX Nos Problem..
Posted by DocWhiplash, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Which zex box do you have? the newer ones have a learning nmu. The older ones are just set to go off at a certain tps voltage. We can only use the newer ones with the learning button on the side of the nmu, because our tps voltage wont activate the older boxes.
57521, RE: ZEX Nos Problem..
Posted by davo345, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
damn that is a good thing to know
57530, RE: ZEX Nos Problem..
its a new one. I had to program the computer. I tired disconnecting the power and reseting the computer but it didn't work, any thoughts.
57548, RE: ZEX Nos Problem..
What you do is turn the ign but not the car on. Make sure your bottle valve is closed and no nitrous in the lines. Flip the arming switch on, then go to the box and hit the button. The box will then blink from green to red. Then go to the car and press the gas pedal to the floor for ten seconds. After that then go back to the box and i believe it should be blinking green after that. Then turn the arming switch off then back on, then press the gas pedal to the floor and you should hear the selenoid switch on at that point. If you hear it clicking when the pedal is at WOT with the arming switch on then your done and ready to go out and spray.
57632, RE: ZEX Nos Problem..
Thanks! its workin now! :D
57647, RE: ZEX Nos Problem..
cool. Let us know how you like it
I generated this page in 0.01050591468811 seconds, executing 7 queries.