Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjecthelp me out on nitrous will ya?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=49773
49773, help me out on nitrous will ya?
Posted by KSeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
allright, i got a NOS brand wet kit, for the install, can someone walk me through it on our specific car, like do i hook the bottle to? that steel line? what do the solenoids and that harness and the switch etc, it's so fucking confusing
49781, RE: help me out on nitrous will ya?
Posted by 96eclipse2nr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ok, ill try for a breif overview. you connect the long braided line to your bottle. the other end goes to the "in" port of your nitrous solenoid. you then take a shorter braided line (i think it has blue ends) and connect that to the "out" port on the nitrous solenoid. you then connect the other end of the shorter hose to the injection nozzle. for fuel you tap into your test port with a connection (im sure its supplied) and run a line from the test port to the "in" port of your fuel solenoid. youll then connect another fuel line (i believe all fuel lines have red ends) from the "out" port of the solenoid to the fogger nozzel. be sure and put the correct lines to the correct nozzel (its in a Y design) and make sure you have the right jets...the nitrous and fuel jets are not interchangable. thats pretty much it except for wiring it all up...but thats how you connect all the hoses and whatnot together. now what should happen when you get it all the way installed is your nitrous and fuel solenoids will open, no longer blocking the nitrous and fuel flow. youll receive extra fuel from that port in the fuel rail. the nitrous and fuel will travel to the nozzel and be sprayed into the intake tube. even though the install i directed you to was for a civic, its basically universal. did your kit not come with directions? (i know you bought it used) hope this helps clear some stuff up. oh yeah, and dont go over a 75 shot on stock internals
I generated this page in 0.011696100234985 seconds, executing 7 queries.