Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectDelivery, have questions
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=48468
48468, Delivery, have questions
Posted by ClipseRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
UPS brought me this today:

Ok now Im waiting on my rods that are back ordered till what I was told is next week. Then Im going to rebuild and break in then install this a week later (around 500 miles) Questions are I know that the black box is a hit or miss thing, so I ordered a missing link. Also I was thinking I heard that the FPR was kind of a joke... Should I upgrade this right away? Lets just ask this? If you guys were me, what would you upgrade now instead of waiting, and I dont mean send it back and get a 20g, I mean like with the fuel system and stuff. I know downpipe is a "bitch", Is there an alternative too this? I dont really care to put things on now and then want to replace them in a month anyways.... Know what I mean?
48476, RE: Delivery, have questions
Posted by juggalo, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
if you can afford to upgrade, you should do it. as far as the down pipe, have it welded.
48480, RE: Delivery, have questions
Posted by soulcontroller, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
the cartech isnt bad...

as long as you dont mind adjusting the fuel pressure EVERY TIME YOU START THE CAR hehe.
48484, RE: Delivery, have questions
Posted by ClipseRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Cant anyone tell me... If you have the money what would you do too this fuel system... I plan of getting 550 and try to control them without piggyback (good luck I know) I need to know what the best FPR I can get for the money also The fuel pump itself... Whats the best bang for the buck:wary
48498, RE: Delivery, have questions
Posted by 97eclipseRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well, until we see what hrc's ficu is like, the best fpr by far is the sfmu, and well worth the money.
I generated this page in 0.0090749263763428 seconds, executing 7 queries.