Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectNow Boosted...Code 21??
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=48383
48383, Now Boosted...Code 21??
Posted by kaotik, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well i am finnaly boosted!! it feels awesome. i am only running 5 psi right now with FMIC. but she is deffenitly qiuck! but i was running her around today, and as always i have has a check engine light, but i decided to run the code, since it is new to boost, may be something different this time. Well there is, it shows code 12, 21, 55. i know 55 is finished, and 12 is disconecting the battery within last 50 starts, but 21 came back:

"21 PO201 27 Injector #1 control circuit Harness and Connector/Injectors"

What does this mean? what should i be checking for?

thanks
48407, RE: Now Boosted...Code 21??
Posted by zhr420, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
did ya check the injectors and/or the harness for each one.
do ya know what disc you are running in you FMU?
later
"Z"
48411, RE: Now Boosted...Code 21??
Posted by optimuspeterson, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i get wierd codes sometimes and there always different, try disconnection the battry and see if it comes back
48416, RE: Now Boosted...Code 21??
>i get wierd codes sometimes and there always different, try
>disconnection the battry and see if it comes back

yep i was also going to do that just in case... i did burst a fuel line right away, so maybe that did it.

i fixed that right away though... i must have been sleeping when i installed the 8" line from the test port on the fuel rail to the FMU. i used some weak vacuum line for that and it bursted in 2 seconds. i had like 20 some feet of fuel injector hose thats rated to 250 psi, that i used for everything else, but oh well... i replaced it asap, and all is good now, just looking into that code.

thanks for the advise so far!! :thumbsup
48415, RE: Now Boosted...Code 21??
>did ya check the injectors and/or the harness for each one.
>do ya know what disc you are running in you FMU?
>later
>"Z"

i never touched the injectors when i did the install yet, and i have not confirmed which disk i have in the fmu yet. i will be looking into that tommarow, along with installing a fuel pressure gauge.

would this have anything to do with it?

I generated this page in 0.012484073638916 seconds, executing 7 queries.