Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectDINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=22029
22029, DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)
Posted by rpm97talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey bro havent seen you posting alot just wondering if you got the gate on yet? I sold a whole set to the kid from la. And he needs pics of how to set everything up. As soon as I get back I'm buyin a dig cam. Then we can start posting some good set by step shit. I'll be in friday, Got the egt and the auto bottlevalve to put in maybe the ign as well Ihope. late mike
22030, RE: DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)
Posted by brynden29, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey man, Dino said that you made the oil gates. I need to get one. How much? I can pay by paypal. Let me know how much and when I would get it?
22031, RE: DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)
its around 84 bucks just give dino the money and we'll hook it up. Your local right? you havent met me yet I'm sure we'll meet when i get back late bro mike
22032, RE: DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)
Posted by speedracer21, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
oil gate?
22033, RE: DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Tell ya the honest truth...

I haven't even taken it out of the bag yet. Between working on brynden's car and all the othe rthings i've had going on, i haven't had a free weekend to get it done. That, and i still need that 90* fitting for the turbo.

We'll get it and take pics when you get back. We goin out Friday? Neck deep in it and all? ;-)
22034, RE: DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)
heres a pic of the gate.oh hell yeah neck deep in the chick dont know who she is yet but shes in trouble. hehehe Yeah let me know fk man 4 more days of this shit. They gave me like 42 college credits for this trip. this shit is crazy. Said I'll get some naval marine degree. wierd huh late mike
22035, RE: DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)
Posted by HadesOmega, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
so what's that thingie for?
22036, RE: DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)
Posted by vegasdsmr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
lol, looks to me like a fuel filter... prolly chills extra oil and is like an emergency source for oil for the turbo while cornerin..

coo as shit imo... cant wait til i need one of em;-)
22037, RE: DINO DINO DINO DINO DINO(concerning oil gate)
stock sender goes in on end,oil press sens,oil temp,to turbo, from block,local guage. late mike
I generated this page in 0.0092790126800537 seconds, executing 7 queries.