Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectAMM turbo manifold and heater core hoses
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=109203
109203, AMM turbo manifold and heater core hoses
Posted by Red90Sev, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey, just curious as to what those of you with an AMM turbo intake manifold did with the heater core hoses? I don't really want to route them over the top of the manifold, but I don't see how to route them down, behind, then under the manifold... I am running the portfueler plate, so it puts the manifold a little closer to the firewall. Post up some pics if you have any. Thanks!
109204, RE: AMM turbo manifold and heater core hoses
Posted by Fotowntalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
routed mine under, actually i had a parts car, so took the heater hoses off the parts care, and hooked them together to give me plenty of room to run under them. If you look up my thread you can see what I am talking about. This summer going to take them off, have some silicone heater hose gonna use, got some extra long hose so its one piece and nice and new.
109205, RE: AMM turbo manifold and heater core hoses
Posted by 1slw97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just used 2 90deg plastic elbows off the heater core, Then lines run under intake. Looks like crap but it works.
109206, RE: AMM turbo manifold and heater core hoses
Posted by streetlightning, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
do you need those hoses? I dont run any ac/heat thus I have them removed. I dont see any over heating issues with my setup. just an option.
109207, RE: AMM turbo manifold and heater core hoses
Posted by bullettdsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I tied them back with a zip tie.

I generated this page in 0.0094008445739746 seconds, executing 7 queries.