Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectBoost Question
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=107999
107999, Boost Question
Posted by eclipserstturbo, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
First off, I just want to say that after sitting in my yard for almost two years, I finally got my turbo car running again. Yay for me. Now I have a question...

I read that our cars don't build boost in neutral. I was wondering if someone could tell me the reason why they can't. I've noticed it when my car was running before but never thought enough about it to ask. But I see more and more cars at a stand still rev up a little and it blows off.
108001, RE: Boost Question
Posted by bagged420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I can get some blow off by reving in nuetral. Its all dependant on your setup
108002, RE: Boost Question
Yeah that's what I figured. I know when I hook up the DIS2 and 3" catback it should definately blow off. And with the test pipe might shoot some flames. We'll see, I've got to get this cooling issue fixed first.
108003, RE: Boost Question
Posted by CODE4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by eclipserstturbo
Yeah that's what I figured. I know when I hook up the DIS2 and 3" catback it should definately blow off. And with the test pipe might shoot some flames. We'll see, I've got to get this cooling issue fixed first.

I really hope you are joking with that statement.
108011, RE: Boost Question
Yeah, no I'm serious. I'll be running her a little rich to be safe and with the straight exhaust all the way back when I hit the 2 step the excess fuel should ignite. Just a little fun man. At least it's not going to be a 5 foot flamethrower coming out the back.
108105, RE: Boost Question
Posted by baconater3000, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by eclipserstturbo
Yeah, no I'm serious. I'll be running her a little rich to be safe and with the straight exhaust all the way back when I hit the 2 step the excess fuel should ignite. Just a little fun man. At least it's not going to be a 5 foot flamethrower coming out the back.

So i know this topic was brought up back like a month ago but Im just now getting around to reading it. Are you running MSns??
I generated this page in 0.0093581676483154 seconds, executing 7 queries.