Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Possible Blown Motor, Possible Solutions, Your Help Badly Needed!!!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=97168&mesg_id=97208
97208, RE: Possible Blown Motor, Possible Solutions, Your Help Badly Needed!!!
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by biggnasty
Well, thanks for giving me all this info. I'm in the process of getting a SFMU or for now I'm getting a FMU. Also, I already admitted to my newbieness in regards to my fuel setup. I had it idling at 90 and rising at 1 psi per pound of boost. I'll be keeping the 270cc injectors for now. I'm also going to be getting a boost controller. I have decided to go and rebuild the motor by doing all except for boaring. The block is NOT leaving the car. so.... please stop bashing my newbie ass. I installed the turbo by myself when I didnt know squat about it. I asked the questions and got bashed. I got it running, and got bashed because of my fuel setup. I did what I could with the parts I had. I'm just getting a little tired of being bashed so much. But... you guys have been helpful, so thanks guys. The engine rebuild starts on Friday.

Seriously, it is EASIER to take the block out that to purposely try and leave it in and do what you're talking about. Trust us! We know what we're talking about!
I generated this page in 0.014018058776855 seconds, executing 6 queries.