Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: first time installing turbo.. need help :P
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=93409&mesg_id=93530
93530, RE: first time installing turbo.. need help :P
Posted by Blizare, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by chronicshit
if your going to act like an ASS while helping then DONT EVEN BOTHER READING MY POSTS.. AND NO I DONT WANT TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON IM SICK OF USING THE GODDAMN SEARCH BUTTON THANK YOU!

If You think your the first one to type that on this forum you've got another thing coming.

We know about little shits like you :P

No seriousley. I am not an asshole I can just sense exploding motors when someone with your mechanical aptitude comes on here and types what I quoted above :P

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by Blizare it doesn't help that you have no fucking clue what your up against.
Oh man, we are going to see a shitload of questions, problems, and who knows what else reeeeeeal soon im guessing blaire!

Werd to mah homie :thumbsup

EDIT:: Any question you come on here and post about with the slightest bit of intelect behind it will be answered fairly quickly. Sometimes within minutes. There are a lot of smart people on this forum and you come on saying "is this a good kit what do I need to do? OMG I want a loud BOV". That, in our heads sounds like this. I have no fucking clue what I'm doing, I have no idea about anything to do with a motor internally and couldn't tell you the difference between a catalytic converter and a flex section. But I want a turbo.

I generated this page in 0.012773990631104 seconds, executing 6 queries.