Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: More Turbo Questions
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=90764&mesg_id=90782
90782, RE: More Turbo Questions
Posted by Avenger, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR
So my latest trip to the track leaves me very upset. At 5psi of boost I only shoot a 17.2 that is only 1.4 seconds faster than my n/a time. Now keep in mind I only had one pass and launched it at 2000rpm with a 2.7 60ft time. Anyway so my question is this rite? Also, I will be going stage 2 when I return from boot camp so I will have a hahn front mount and boost 9psi. I also would like to know if the UDP and Fidanza Cam gears along with 55mm throttle body will show big improvements? I really want to know though if going from 5-9 psi will bea noticeable difference

That's not right. I ran 16.9 as an NA Auto (I was bolt on king at the time). Don't launch at 2k rpms. Power brake until the car is about to lurch forward. I don't remember what rpm that is but it's not 2k. Your 60' should be lower too. 2.5-2.6 if I remember correctly. You should be running low 16s / high 15s.

All those mods you mentioned will help. I wouldn't really bother with the cam gears though.
I generated this page in 0.010382890701294 seconds, executing 6 queries.