Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: good or bad?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=88171&mesg_id=88215
88215, RE: good or bad?
Posted by Keith2172, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by cs82685
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST thats why i said i didnt THINK so, you goof.
yeah i caught that, that's why i was trying to figure out if he was just kidding or if he was serious b/c he sounded a little angered about your answer
No I'm fucking serious. He has no clue what the hell he is talking about. He likes to post wrong answers and innacurate information all the time. If I were you I would always ALWAYS ask for a second opinion whenever you read a thread of his. To the topic he is so fucking wrong about... where do you think the FPR rises from? It has to have a starting point which is your idle fuel psi or you could adjust it from your static fuel psi. Either way thats your baseline. Since we know the stock non-turbo eclipse has a factory fuel press. of around 50-55, that would be a good starting point. Of course the idle fuel press is going to affect the overall end result max boost pressure. Dont ever listen to him. He can blow up your engine with bad advice alone. thanks and have a good night.

Post it in the Pits IMO

And ditch your SFMU so you can make way for a MegaSquirt. Most fuel injector manufacturers recomend not going over 70psi at risk of valve failure, and you guys a scratching 90psi! With the price and knowledge we we have on the MS, there's no reason to stay with a rising rate FPR anymore.

Side point, I remember reading that stock fuel pressure is set at 43.5psi, was that wrong?
I generated this page in 0.010138988494873 seconds, executing 6 queries.