Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Concept Illusions Kit released
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=86877&mesg_id=86986
86986, RE: Concept Illusions Kit released
Posted by BRU_ce, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Um, we're way beyond talking about the kit, hatter :)

In fact, if what you're telling me is TRUE, then it furthers my point that we should answer new questions with new insight and knowledge gained through time.

An old Concept Illusions kit thread may say, "wow.. hey this seems like a great deal guys." and everyone agreeing with it. Over time, people start realizing the kit is a piece of shit, and should be warned. Hence the importance of fresh knowledge.

Anyhow, I wasn't commenting on the company that produces the kit, I specifically stated I was going custom to save money. I was only commenting on the selection of parts supposedly included in the kit. I obviously cannot have any knowledge of how their company operates.

edit: I just wanted to add that it's because I value the opinions of all fellow 2GNT members that I make my request. I may be quarrelling with some of you in this thread, but I respect the knowledge and expertise offered by everyone here. I don't want to compromise that in any way outside of this thread.
I generated this page in 0.0085480213165283 seconds, executing 6 queries.