Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Concept Illusions Kit released
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=86877&mesg_id=86970
86970, RE: Concept Illusions Kit released
Posted by tim97rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by BRU_ce
If you do have the right answer, you should reply with the right answer. Why? BECAUSE THOSE OF US WHO DO USE THE SEARCH HATE YOU DUMB FUCKERS! It's really annoying to have to search through 50 threads that say "USE THE SEARCH n0_0b!" and not getting the fucking answer I'm looking for, because the "elite" think they are special that they have been here a long time.

the whole point of saying "search newb" is to do just what you have said you hate: "prevent pointless threads" by answering the same questions over and over and over again. if we catered to evey nood that comes on here asking about "engine swaps" or "best turbo for my car" we'd have over 25,000 post on those 2 alone. you may hate having to read 50 threads of "search newb", but you'd hate it even more if you had to search thru 5000 threads of repetative answers.
and as far as "If you do have the right answer, you should reply with the right answer" goes, what makes you think we "eliteists" aren't pointing them to the right answer by telling them to search.
do you think anymore of a right answer would have been given about the CI kit, if we all came back in and repeated the same shit that was just hashed out the previouos week, is that somehow better.
i don't know much about band width but im sure that for all the "search newb" posts we have, if we didn't have them and answered every single question every time it was asked with the same shit for the 10,000 time, we would not have a 2gnt.com!!!

and as far as you not finding what your looking for when using the search... if you can't find it, then you don't know how to use it correctly!

and in regard to the "poor newb" you feel so inclined to apologize to for our "eliteist" behaviors who said he did search and didn't find anything.... i typed in "concept illusions" and got 158 posts!!! yea, poor newb with the super hard search function!!! tell me he couldn't have found his answer in those!!!!!! we're not "elite", we just know how to use the search button!
I generated this page in 0.0077848434448242 seconds, executing 6 queries.