Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectReplaced the speed sensor, fixed, but now a new problem~
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=85929&mesg_id=86599
86599, Replaced the speed sensor, fixed, but now a new problem~
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Okay when i get the car up and going again this week, I will try the eclipse sensor and gear I guess. I will post then. Thanks for the info so far, I hope this fixes the stalling.

okay i got the eclipse sensor in and the stalling is fixed now. now my new problem is this, well actually 2 problems.

1. when im in 4th gear cruising around 45-50mph or so, when i shift out of 4th to come down, it stalls. am i too rich or something and its just flooding or what?

2. when at a cold start, my vac is at 11 or so and idle pretty shaky but after about a minute, it comes down to about 18 and idles great. you think this is my iac fuckign up or what?

and just a general questions, i have 156 miles on the new motor, am i okay to start driving it on the highway like 60-65mph daily now?

and also, on my afc, when i start to give it throttle, under the sensor check screen, my secondf reading (o2 sensor voltage) will read like .2 or .4 and then occassionally go up to like .95 or something around there, is this normal or what? cuz i notice the blinky a/f gauge will go red when i start to give it gas and then after a few seconds, go to green rich... is this okay?

thanks.
I generated this page in 0.011383056640625 seconds, executing 6 queries.