Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Concecpt Illusions Turbo kit
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=85978&mesg_id=86029
86029, RE: Concecpt Illusions Turbo kit
Posted by madhatter210, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
Originally posted by madhatter210
Originally posted by GSGoinFast
Originally posted by BlackMagic
Originally posted by siloex hey i never thought about it but could the stock fuel pump supply enough fuel for a turbo'd 420a thats running 6-7 psi??? from the begining of my "turbo research" i have never heard of a kit that doesnt come with some kind of fuel pump. does anyone know how high of a psi when a fuel pump is necesary???
there have been other posts with this enough, and people asking why it doesn't come with a fuel pump, but given the fact that you can get one for 100 dollars, it doesn't really matter that much, but they say you can run 6psi or so on the stock fuel pump
i dont think the question is how much Boost psi you can run, but how much fuel psi you can run on a stock pump
Here let me answer this like a bewbie that knows the search, I searched and every thread I found on a site we all look up to says don't boost on a stock fp. I mean for real, doesn't it sound like we are beating a dead horse on the CI turbo. The marketing for the dumbass in hopes that they can blame user error.Just an IMO. Without me going into the long winded of why to not, heres a sample post and I have learned alot from them and maxium boost and god knows what else besides reading, but why? is my question for the guys wanting this kit. Yea yea I have heard the well im going to do the fuel system from what I know blah blah blah. But yet the person marketing the kit is telling people other wise, "awww you don't need an upgrade till after 6 psi" Bullshit imo. Why push to the brink of destruction for a couple hundred bucks? Add this kit up to what it takes to be complete and you wind up with the cost of something that is, doh.Its ok to be cheap but don't be to cheap when it come to performance because you will regret it in the end. http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=set_threaded_mode&forum=8&page=&topic_id=82636&prev_page=show_mesg
Uh, DSMRoadster says in that exact thread he was fine with 5psi with the stock pump. HAHA, nice.
yea for four weeks douche nozzle and it wasn't on purpose. Like I said, why run to the brink of disaster if you don't have to. I guess my point seeing though it needs to be explainded to you.Jesus take your bi-polar meds, some days your all right the next your just a clucking idiot who strives to break nuts on pointless issues just to be an ass. Hey, your probably right forget what I said, and that goes for all I'm done with the CI,fu,sp bullshit, you all should buy and be merry, a/f is over rated anyways.
I generated this page in 0.0095639228820801 seconds, executing 6 queries.