Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Concecpt Illusions Turbo kit
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=85978&mesg_id=86003
86003, RE: Concecpt Illusions Turbo kit
Posted by ConceptIllusions, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Wow reading up on these posts i must say this.. im a 420a guy to heart.. i have owned the blue eclipse on my site for years now.. myself and my crew have went through painless hours trying to put together the ultimate turbo kit for the 420a.. we want people to be able to have what they want.. i purchased a star turbo kit back in the day and ended up changing out just about every component.. the stage 1 kit we offer is meant to get people started.. stage 2 kits will offer whatever you want.. not set pieces..intercooled you got it.. super 60 you got it....greddy bov...etc... we have been testing this stage 1 kit on a few local cars and everything has been great.. as for the fuel setup they have been runnin stock fuel pumps at 6psi no issues at all.. as for warranty issues... we will stand behind our kits 100% were only a phone call away to help out with any tech questions.. we offer a 1 year warranty on the turo manifolds against cracking.. on the turbos we offer a 90 day warranty.. we appreciate all of the input from everyone... as for the website we have been working on an ecommerce site and havent done much with the current site..bear with us
I generated this page in 0.0089061260223389 seconds, executing 6 queries.