Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectConcecpt Illusions Turbo kit
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=85978&mesg_id=85978
85978, Concecpt Illusions Turbo kit
Posted by siloex, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i just called up the dude ealier today at CI and asked him a few questions. a few things stood out with what he said. he said that the turbo manifold will have an external wastegate flange blocked off with a plate for future upgrades. also, the manifold is going to come with a bung for an egt (i think thats what he said about the bung. i think either it will come with it or it will be an option. maybe they can post something to clarify that.) oh and we can also add or remove things from the kit eg: remove the boost gauge, add a BOV flange to the charge pipe along with a BOV, add a fuel pump, etc etc... one thing that kinda sux is the fact that there wont be an IC but i guess i wouldnt hurt too much cus im only going to run 5-7 psi for now. either way im definatly going to rig something up as soon as i get the kit if i dont find a cheap IC kit for our 420a's. this sounds like a reeeeal good start for the money. what do u guys think??? keep in mind im not concidering this kit a "full bolt on" just a really good start...
I generated this page in 0.011090993881226 seconds, executing 6 queries.