Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=85666&mesg_id=85742
85742, RE: Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit
Posted by powellds, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey, I bought my JE 8.8:1 pistons and rings from Concept Illusions, I recieved them in less than a week. They were very quick to respond to my emails and gave me a hell of a deal for the package. I would definately do business with them again any day. I am looking into getting a stage 1 turbo kit so I can upgrade it with parts I have to get to a stage 3 kit, so I am interested. I do agree that there needs to be more in depth details about everything though. But, we need to just chill out and work toward improving what's out there for our cars and not be to quick to jump on people trying to work into making more parts for our cars. Obviously there have been bogus claims about kits and other crap that people have been ripped off over, but, it's not always best biting the hand that is trying to feed you, even if the food isn't the best, just try to be nice and say, I don't want green beans, I want cherry pie. :-o All in all, I think Concept Illusions is trying to help us out and make money too, I am glad that they are trying to develop a big part for the 2gnt. I thank everyone that asks a lot of questions and tries to stump whoever is trying to sell kits though, it really helps to really show if they know their shit or not. But, this is just all my opinion, I have to go take a damn water pump off right now though. Just got done with the rebuild and the only thing wrong was the damn water pump gushing. At least it wasn't oil. Wahoo. :)
~Jeffo

Hey, have you seen my tail lights? Yeah, well get used to looking at them.
I generated this page in 0.010480165481567 seconds, executing 6 queries.