Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=85666&mesg_id=85708
85708, RE: Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit
Posted by ajcfalcon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Ducking_Fumbass
I still can't fucking believe that some of you shitpounders thought that the "cross-drilled timing belt" was real! That was strictly intended as a joke (I e-mailed Fuzion to confirm). They had replaced a timing belt, and decided to have some fun with it. Wow. The IQ around here is falling even lower.

i dont think one single person thought it was real... wow to yourself for being so naive. Just because you talked to the guy from fuzion performance doesnt mean the guy is not a complete moron. He came in here trying to sell "turbo kits" that werent kits. It was something rediculous like, no piping and no fuel system for $1300... whatever it was, proved this guys lack of intelligence. If you believe on thing that guy said then i feel sorry for you.

I am just glad that concept illusions has SOME kind of credibility, and judging by the website it looks like it COULD be the new howell :)

Please concept illusion dude... consider throwing in a fuel pump... just for safety sake...
I generated this page in 0.0074100494384766 seconds, executing 6 queries.