Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=85666&mesg_id=85703
85703, RE: Concept Illusions Stage One Turbo Kit
Posted by ConceptIllusions, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Wow you guys are fast.. we didnt even get to post about the kits yet.. Ok first off let me tell you guys this... the piping in the kits will not be crush bent.. that pic is from my old setup back in 01.. all of our piping is mandrel bent.. Stage 1 kit will be released this month and included everything listed above.. fuel pump will not be included and truthfully i dont think anyone will need an upgraded pump to run stage 1 at 6-7psi.. Soon as our intercooler kits and piping get finished up we'll release stage 2 and 3 with a bunch of options that will let you pick fuel pump injectors and whatnot.. these kits will be full bolt on with no running to the parts store.. if its one thing we hate is running to get parts for something thats supposed to include it..we made sure everything would be included to make instalation painless.. we just have to get some type of instructions printed up for the novice do it yourselfer.. also we are doing full 3" race downpipes for our kits and a full 3" catback exhaust system full mandrel bent aluminized steel piping... and for you hardcore guys like myself.. ive designed a drag pipe kit that runs directly from the turbo right out the front bumper.. its awsome and includes all hardware and a nice aluminum plate to cover the hole.. if anyone has any questions call us at the shop at 724-349-3180 , drop us an email at sales@conceptillusions.com or we can be reached on aol screen name conceptillusions.. and as always thanks for all of your support!
I generated this page in 0.01675009727478 seconds, executing 6 queries.