Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Question for you turbocharged freaks. . .
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=855&mesg_id=857
857, RE: Question for you turbocharged freaks. . .
Posted by Tygermethd, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm with BLKOUT..even though I have the STAR stage 2 kit, turboing the 420A is great!! Literally took 3 whole seconds of my 1/4 mile time!! As far as maintenance its not all that tedious. I basically take a look under the hood every weekend just to make sure everything is checking out okay and no hoses or what have you are about to blow off. If you take the time and do the installation right and stay within the recommended boost levels, you shouldn't experience any problems. I did have to build-up my bottom end, but that was caused through my own ignorance, i.e. not backing off on the racing while I hadn't fixed my vacuum leak which was causing me to run a lean mixture. Personally speaking, I used to get worked by GSRs and Sis, now I wipe my ass with them. I don't even consider them in the same class anymore....I'm rolling with the modded V8's now!! I don't even get that many races anymore b/c I've been told that seeing the FMIC and pulling along side and hearing "ppppfffsssstttt" is pretty intimidating.....its great!!

Patrick

I generated this page in 0.0074479579925537 seconds, executing 6 queries.