Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: speed sensor wire-- how do I find it and be sure it is the right one?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=85165&mesg_id=85166
85166, RE: speed sensor wire-- how do I find it and be sure it is the right one?
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The Chiltons Diagram is wrong as it is in many cases........that has been mentioned quite a few times on this board.

You said you looked under your dash at a yellow with with white strip? Our ECU is not located under the dash.......locate the ECU and you should be able to locate your wire. Have you pulled the speed sensor plug and looked at the wires there for colors? Remember our sensors require voltage (key on only), ground, and ECU signal. That should give you the info to make an educated guess based on testing with a testlight. test the wires, then tell me how you tested nd what wire you choose....i will tell you yay or nay.

Not to be a dick but it tires me giving out the easy answers....i would like to see more of our members learn something about their cars, and how to test electrical sensors, relays, ect.

Terry
I generated this page in 0.0082979202270508 seconds, executing 6 queries.