Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: What would you do?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=8245&mesg_id=8249
8249, RE: What would you do?
Posted by mitseclps, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well an nx one is about 175$ so at this point i'm keeping my options open. i plan on gettin a turbo once i get the $$ (should be by the end of the year barring no major accidents or the like). i'm going to keep my nitro and put a smaller shot on it just to help w/ the spool-up. fun stuff. but either way, here's some stuff about nitro - you'll kill your tires (unlike a turbo which spools up, when you hit the nitro, its on. you get that much hp right then and the tires WILL peelout). i've had to replace my MAP sensor (~200$) and my o2 sensor (~120$) due to backfireing and carbon buildup b/c of the nitro (it really cleans out the system). and then there's the 35$ a bottle when you're empty (w/ a 5o shot it's about 1o-15 runs, w/ a 75 its maybe 8...by that i mean 0 to 1oo mph). (NITRO IS SOOOO MUCH FUN THOU.)

aem cai | greddy 4-1 headers | highflow cat | greddy sp cat-back exhaust | nx nitrous system - 75 shot | nos bottle heater | purge kit | engine wireloom | sprint performance 2" springs | autometer carbon fiber gauges (a/f ratio, nitro press, oil press)
I generated this page in 0.013641834259033 seconds, executing 6 queries.