Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectWhat would you do?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=8245&mesg_id=8245
8245, What would you do?
Posted by Y2 e c l i p s e d, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Check it out fellas this is the situation..... I have to choose my poison(nitrous or turbo) I need some opinions from people who know what they are talking about...you guys! not my bone head friends who dont no honda from acura... Anywho if I decide to go with nitrous I can get a killer deal from this girl that works at this auto store.. with her discount I can get the wet kit for $346 out the door and bump it to 500 and some change for the gauges, heater, and remote opener. Or I could go with a stage 1 hrc kit. I would like to boost 5psi daily on stock internals is it cool to run like that without intercooler cause I noticed a lot run like that WITH AN INTERCOOLER? If I choose turbo I will upgrade to stage 2 later around.. earliest march-nextsummer along with intenals cause my car is currently 76,000 miles. I know it is annoying to respond to posts that come up time and time again but I would just like to clarify and get your guys opinions on my situation.....CAUSE I NEED HELP! sigh.. there...
thanks all
I generated this page in 0.011734962463379 seconds, executing 6 queries.