Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Well, lets just say this...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=77214&mesg_id=77341
77341, RE: Well, lets just say this...
Posted by turbo8u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by dougie2
Nice job trying to make it look like your own work. You should've just cut & pasted it exactly instead of changing caps and punctuation.

did i say it was my own work? no. i edited it so when you read it, it would make more sense to the topic we were discussing, thats whay it 'took forever'

the secret to creativity is not revealing your sources. einstein said that.

shut the fuck up and get off your high horse dougster. you dont know everything either, and everything you DO know....you were either taught, or learned. so stfu. you're not some tuner god we bow to. the is the internet, and it has a wealth of knowledge, get used to it. stop youre fucking crying 'oh it wasnt like this 3 years ago wahhhhh!'

Originally posted by dougie2
I didn't know your car was German. ;-)

i didnt know you were a nazi

and just for the record, ambient air temps still really dont mean shit. my intake air temperature DOES NOT CHANGE with cooler air or hotter air flowing over my intercooler. datalogged many, many times. i also have water/alcohol injection. its about the efficiency of the intercooler more-so. of course a huge dramatic change in temps from like 50-120 will comprimise the efficiency of the intercooler and the manifold temps will reflect that.

turbo inlet air temps are directly proportional to manifold temps, with facotrs like adiabatic efficiency and intercooler efficiency factored in. but the difference from 75 and 100 degree ambient air flow over a properly designed intercooler will only net like a 2* drop in intake air temps.

I generated this page in 0.010937929153442 seconds, executing 6 queries.