Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Well, lets just say this...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=77214&mesg_id=77237
77237, RE: Well, lets just say this...
Posted by Mattchew, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by siueclipse
Originally posted by Mattchew
Originally posted by siueclipse
Originally posted by TXTurboGS 25psi on pump gas!! No shit bro. I'm eagerly awaiting the numbers. I wonder why Bill said not to mess around with more than 15psi of boost on pump gas.
Honestly, timing and knock may have been an issue up there. Don't know cause I didn't have a way to find out. The numbers could be better.. Lets just put it that way. It seems that the entry level 20g turbo I have looses efficiently quick.
Are you talking about the same turbo you have for sale? If so the 20G-N is not the entry level 20G. Hahn has two other models besides that one but none of which are designed to make any more hp than the other. They should all be good for around 400WHP or better. I don't know what kind of numbers you put down but if your not close to 400hp your not outgrowing the turbo yet. Armond made 400hp with the entry level 20G.
I dont have the 20g-n. Im selling the entry level. This turbo seems to loose efficiency after about 23lbs of boost or something is wrong with the tuning. HRC has 3 models of the 20g turbo, not 2 and there are different sizes of the 20g turbo which work in different fashions. In about 30 minutes ill have pics and dyno shots on my server. James

OK, I misread your for sale post, I see now you are going to the 20G-N. When I said 2 models I was referring to the two above the 20G. The 20G-H and the 20G-N. Either way they are just bigger exducer wheels.
I generated this page in 0.01817512512207 seconds, executing 6 queries.