Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectRE: Would this work?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=75948&mesg_id=76404
76404, RE: Would this work?
Posted by Keith2172, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
ya im sure my OBDII doesnt pull voltage or anything from the o2's ... it just pulls codes from the ecu.

thats cause it's just a scantool, let me guess, on sale $100 at Kragens. As far as your situation, I can see all your problems going away with one thing, MegaSquirt. It will datalog everything, you have no need for the rising rate fuel pressure units like the Vortech, and it'll work with either the stock narrowband or an aftermarket wideband unit. Another reason I say this is because the S-AFC that you are planning on using is very effective at trimming fuel in small quantities, but for any large change in fuel flow you will alo get the unexpected timing change because you are tricking your computer into thinking it has a different volume of air going into the engine. Now having said all that I have said, before you buy/install anything, READ AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ABOUT IT!!! Just cause I said buy it doesn't mean that you aren't responsible for any damage caused to your car in the end, protect yourself with information. Enough of my GI Joe, the more you know rant. Anyone that disagrees with me (Im sure there's plenty) feel free to throw out your $.02 as I've done mine.
I generated this page in 0.0088539123535156 seconds, executing 6 queries.